Friday 7 March 2014

Something for my blogspot readers. Listol for ADHD Something for my blogspot readers.

You've got this far, carry on reading!

Listol is a non-toxic supplement that can help increase concentration and focus.

Progressive Health's new formula employs the use of time-tested supplements: amino acids, potent neurotransmitter precursors, and specific vitamins and minerals, to lessen the various physiological problems commonly occurring in ADHD sufferers.

The supplements in Listol provides the body with an influx of clinically evaluated ingredients while effectively complementing the body’s natural calming and balancing agents (i.e. neurotransmitters).

This increases focus and attention spans, thereby helping sufferers minimize the mental exhaustion that is so common when performing mental activity.

Below is a consumer review.

When I was researching alternatives to the doctor prescribed concerta, I read the Listol customer comments and that was what encouraged me to give it a try.

My 10 year old son started taking concerta and there was an immediate effect: less fidgety, more focus, etc. However, my son, who is very lean and muscular, without an ounce of fat on him, completely stopped eating and was constantly agitated and moody.

I would put a bag of his favorite tacos in front of him and he would even give them a sniff. I had heard this could be a side effect, but thought it impossible to imagine that the kid who wolfs down 7-8 tacos at a time couldn't even be bothered to look at one.

I called the doctor and she said just to stay on it. After 2 weeks I was watching my son fade away before my very eyes; it was like living with a stranger. I made the executive decision to take him off the concerta and try this focus supplement (Listol). I read it can take a month or so to see results. I don't know if this is goofy, imagination, or psychological on both our parts and our sons, but we noticed the focus immediately.

He has been taking the Listol for 4 days now and it is fabulous. He has focus and intention. He was working on making a & "bike shop" out of the garage for 2 hours yesterday; something he would have thought of before and spent a total of 2 minutes on before being "bored" and jumping to something else.

He studies his pokemon cards hours! Again, something he had interest in before but never had the patience to site there and do. So I am sending this very lengthy testimonial to you in hopes that some other desperate parents will do the research and see my notes and give Listol a try.

Again, it has only been 4 days, but so far, so good. Thank you!
- Angelique

Find out more at the listol reviews site


Not bad stuff. I always try and provide the best info.

Now, if you would like to know a little more--

No comments: